Do you want to get fit but don't know where to start?
Already running and want some company?
We are a women only running club catering for all ages, sizes and abilities. We meet every Monday evening at 7.00pm including Bank Holiday Mondays when we also meet on the Wednesday (see our calendar for venue).
If you think you might like to join us, consider the following first: -
1. Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
2. When you do any physical activity do you ever feel pain in your chest?
3. Do you ever have any chest pain when not doing physical activity?
4. Have you ever felt faint or have spells of dizziness?
5. Do you have any joint or bone problems that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
6. Have you ever suffered from high blood pressure?
7. Are you currently on any medication that could affect your health by a change in your physical activity?
8. Are you pregnant or have you had a baby in the last six months?
9. Are you over 69 years of age?
10. Do you know of any reason you should not exercise or increase your physical activity?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, talk to your doctor BEFORE you join us.
If your health changes so that you then answer yes to any of these questions, contact your doctor.
IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE IN DOUBT ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR WHO WILL ADVISE YOU.
Come along and give us a try, we look forward to meeting you!
See our contact page and get in touch if you have any questions.
Please get in touch via our contact page